Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Vote_lcapFlagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Voting_barFlagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Vote_lcapFlagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Voting_barFlagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IronCheese
Board Noob
Board Noob
IronCheese

Gil : 51

Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Empty
PostSubject: Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it?   Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 am

Anyone wanna hip me to the basics of "flagging"? How do I do it, why/when would I do it and whats in it for me?
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

Gil : 84

PostSubject: Re: Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it?   Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Are you talking about in game or on the forums?
Back to top Go down
IronCheese
Board Noob
Board Noob
IronCheese

Gil : 51

PostSubject: Re: Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it?   Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:37 am

I'm all about in game... I got me teh GH adventure pack and I think it's pretty rad... I've tagged along for afew quests, including Cabal of One and Madstone Crater and am really diggin on teh rare/slayer/explorer bits.

Everynow and then though I see something pop up in social panel that's all like, "GH TOR Must Be Flaged... NO NUBS!!11"

Since I got me some GH and I ain't no fookin NUB, I totaly hit up those groups a few times and when I was unable to access teh Tor, I axed wasup w/dat, and was generaly disparaged and told to go read words on DDOwiki.

Since I'd rather gargle glass shards than do a bunch of crazy Internets research about some game, I'm left in teh dark with a vague suspicion that "flagging" and "GHTOR" are code for some unspeakable RL activity engaged in by small minded, scrawny girly manboies.

But on teh off chance that it has something to do w/dDDO, and is fun, I thought I'd throw teh question out there to an audience that I believe to be comprised, for teh most part, of kind and well adjusted men and women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it?   Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Flagging ~ What it is and how I do it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Beer Mug Envy :: Support :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: