Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Sigil Tracker Vote_lcapSigil Tracker Voting_barSigil Tracker Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Sigil Tracker EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Sigil Tracker EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Sigil Tracker EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Sigil Tracker EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Sigil Tracker EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Sigil Tracker EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Sigil Tracker EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Sigil Tracker EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Sigil Tracker EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sigil Tracker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

Gil : 116

Sigil Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Sigil Tracker   Sigil Tracker EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 am

Here is a link to a forum where people have reported where they scored a sigil.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=199792
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShogaNinja
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

Gil : 116

Sigil Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Where I farm my sigils.   Sigil Tracker EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 am

If you are a VIP subscriber you might as well completely ignore this thread because it does not apply to you. If you are Free To Play (F2P) this thread means everything to you.

If you need a copper leveling sigil (levels 5 to 8 ) you need to zerg (quickly run) Durk's Got A Secret over and over on solo or normal. When you finish you will talk to to Durk and he will give you the sigil if you are lucky. If you are not, rinse and repeat as necessary.

If you need a silver leveling sigil (levels 9 to 12) you would farm the Depths of Doom quest in House D, and return to the Hammersmith Inn for your reward. I actually did this so many time in a row that I ransacked the chests within, and the end reward will actually stop being given to you if you repeat too many times.
If this should happen to you, then you need to run the slightly longer quest Depths of Discord. However, ANY 5th level quest will do on normal.

Because the sigil is an end reward, I must make it abundantly clear that the difficulty you set for a quest HAS NO BEARING ON THE END REWARD. Thus you will want to do this as easily and as fast as possible.

The first two sigils are pretty common and easy enough to get, however the last 2 are so rare that I have only met once person who ever farmed a gold sigil (levels 13 to 16). I have never met anyone who found a platinum sigil (levels 17 to 20).

For a gold sigil (which I have NEVER found) you will need a fast and easy level 9 quest on normal. For the Platinum (once again, never found one) you will need a level 13 quest on normal. Feel free to do more research on the link above, but this will save you a lot of reading for your first two and they are PROVEN TO WORK by me.

One final note: ALL your characters will need leveling sigils, this is not a one time thing. Of course if you go VIP you will never have to worry about stuff like this, but I say why pay when you can get something for free with a little farming. I was able to get my silver sigil with Longhair today in the Depths of Discord after I completely wore out the Depths of Doom.
It took me about 2 hours to get it but it was fun and now I get to keep my DDO points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShogaNinja
Luketh
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 2

Sigil Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Tracker   Sigil Tracker EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 am

I was told that to avoid ransacking an end reward you should do a quest, then see if you get a sigil for it, then if there's no sigil you don't take ANY reward, close the reward window and abandon the quest. That way you can farm a quest for as long as you can without having it ransacked.

And there is something to it, when I've done the church and the cult again after a long break I've got +1 tome, the best quest reward I've seen so far (gold sigil would surely beat that!)

Edit: On a second though, it is quicker to do Mirra's Sleepless Nights in house J. Some people think you need a rogue for that but it's only the case if you're stupid enough to approach the trapped chest. You just need to fight like 3 undead in the first room, then go see 2 noisy golems on the left side (again like 3 undead on normal) then back to where you start, go north and going near the wall leave the room through the door to your right. 2 more mobs and the quest is finished, you dont even have to fight the ghost-boss.

Sorry if this description is over detailed to the extent that it may offend but I already heard too much crying over this quest ("maaan we should have got a rogue, you suck and so does your group, waaah, repair bill, waaaaah")
Back to top Go down
Kiyokonoyume
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 21

Sigil Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Tracker   Sigil Tracker EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 am

ive gotten a gold sigil solo spamming church and cult on normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sigil Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Tracker   Sigil Tracker Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigil Tracker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Beer Mug Envy :: Community Board :: General Discussions-
Jump to: