Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Vote_lcapguild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Voting_barguild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Vote_lcapguild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Voting_barguild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyokonoyume
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 21

guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Empty
PostSubject: guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers.   guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Seems like there's absolutely no activity at all, a lot of people have left on their own, no relevant posts on the forums, etc.

Just felt it had to be said since none of the higher ups seem to be doing anything.
Back to top Go down
IronCheese
Board Noob
Board Noob
IronCheese

Gil : 51

guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers.   guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Well yer stuck w/me for teh forseeable future Razz I find one online game that I dig on and rock it till teh wheels fall off.

I started playing Ultima Online around '99 and played until it had morphed into something that I no longer enjoyed, which was in '04. Teh game had become a steaming pile but I still really enjoyed UO so I researched player run shards till I found one with a ruleset extrapolated from UO's Golden Age, with a professional dedicated staff and a passionate playerbase. I played On that server from '04 untill it went belly up earlier this year.

It hadn't occoured to me to actively seek out another online game and was in fact not gaming at all for a couple of weeks. Then one of my loooong time UO cohorts told me about DDO and how rad it was and that I'd be a total noob if I didn't make an account and log teh hell in. As usual, by good buddy was correct in matters relating to Internets and Video Games.

That was 4 or 5 weeks ago and every day I enjoy this game more than I did teh previous day. I said it about my old UO server and it was 100% true... now I'm saying it about DDO... I'll be here as long as here is here.
Back to top Go down

guild's dead, lots of 1-3 weekers including officers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Beer Mug Envy :: Community Board :: General Discussions-
Jump to: