Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Vote_lcapLeaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Voting_barLeaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Vote_lcapLeaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Voting_barLeaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Leaving and starting a guild on runes of magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lumbii321
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 9

Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Empty
PostSubject: Leaving and starting a guild on runes of magic   Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 am

Hi all players from the guild, i am sorry say i have let you all down by leaving the guild, espeicaily Czarine sorry darlin.
I have deleted my account on DDO and have started playing Runes of Magic, in which i would like to start another Lord of the Beer Mug Envy their. I will carry on posting and using this forum to keep in touch Smile laters guys.
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

Gil : 84

PostSubject: Re: Leaving and starting a guild on runes of magic   Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Lol I don't know what tickles me more. You posting this in Guild News or you playing Runes of Magic.

Anyways, good luck over there XD
Back to top Go down
Jagal
Board Noob
Board Noob
Jagal

Gil : 41

PostSubject: Re: Leaving and starting a guild on runes of magic   Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 pm

what's Runes of Magic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving and starting a guild on runes of magic   Leaving and starting  a guild on runes of magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving and starting a guild on runes of magic
Page 1 of 1