Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Guild Group on Saturday. Vote_lcapGuild Group on Saturday. Voting_barGuild Group on Saturday. Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Guild Group on Saturday. Vote_lcapGuild Group on Saturday. Voting_barGuild Group on Saturday. Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Guild Group on Saturday. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guild Group on Saturday.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elífré
Board Noob
Board Noob
Elífré

Gil : 47

Guild Group on Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Group on Saturday.   Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Elífré here forming a group for the Sharn Syndicate and possibly Shan-To-Kor on Saturday, October 24th for any guildies that'd like to join. The quests will be run on Elite difficulty, and my party will be running these quests starting at 10 PM Greenwich Mean Time, which is 11 PM British Summer Time. This is 3 PM Pacific Standard Time or 6 PM Eastern Standard Time for you Americans in the guild. These are Pay to Play quests, but can be easily unlocked with Turbine Points in the Dungeons and Dragons Online store. Simply enter Ctrl + S and check for the packs under Today's Deals. If they aren't there, you can find them elsewhere in the store for slightly higher costs.
Back to top Go down
Elífré
Board Noob
Board Noob
Elífré

PostSubject: Re: Guild Group on Saturday.   Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:36 pm

The starting time may be delayed by an hour due to relatives visiting.
Back to top Go down
Elífré
Board Noob
Board Noob
Elífré

PostSubject: Re: Guild Group on Saturday.   Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am

Unfortunately, the last meeting was cancelled. However, I'd like to arrange for Saturdays to be guild group days where members of all levels can form parties and run quests for as long as they like. If you'd like to inform other members of the guild that you'd be willing to do this, then post a reply here with the name(s) of your character(s), their level(s) and class(es), and what times you're available. I'd like to encourage any parties that form to find one or two people from outside of the guild to join their group, and, if you enjoy playing with them, to invite them into the guild.

Syssal, level 7 Cleric, probably 3PM - 2 AM GMT.
Back to top Go down
Czarine
Admin
Admin
Czarine

Gil : 82

PostSubject: Re: Guild Group on Saturday.   Guild Group on Saturday. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:49 am

another old thread gotta start cleaning forum
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Group on Saturday.   Guild Group on Saturday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Group on Saturday.
Page 1 of 1