Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Guild events/group events Vote_lcapGuild events/group events Voting_barGuild events/group events Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Guild events/group events Vote_lcapGuild events/group events Voting_barGuild events/group events Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Guild events/group events EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Guild events/group events EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Guild events/group events EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Guild events/group events EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Guild events/group events EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Guild events/group events EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Guild events/group events EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Guild events/group events EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Guild events/group events EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guild events/group events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nebuchanezzar
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 16

Guild events/group events Empty
PostSubject: Guild events/group events   Guild events/group events EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Just kicking around some ideas myself and wanted to start a conversation on it.

What, if anything, would some of you like to see us do as a group? Any and all suggestions are explorable. What I'm thinking of here is something we can do to get that feeling of comraderie/team going.

There are many of us with disparate levels though so keep that in mind. Also we have a mix of ViP and F2P with more on the F2P/Premium model I believe.

Some ideas to get the ball rolling:

Favor runs on the separate server's for the first time bonuses(about 100favor)
Scavenger hunt ideas.
Setting up for team Raids-Tempest Spine is the earliest and is F2P I believe.

Just looking for ideas and maybe ways to get more on vent.

Let's throw some ideas and possibly times when we can do some things as a group.

**edit 1**
Just chatting with someone brought up the issue of level differences. Don't worry too much about that, one of my ideas was things like group runs of Monastery of the Scorpion for example for DT runes or Orchard farming. While things like this would exclude some of our members we cannot always do things that include everyone so don't be afraid to offer such suggestions.
Back to top Go down
keldo
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 12

PostSubject: Sounds good   Guild events/group events EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

I love your ideas, I think it would be fun to start having more guild grps. I see sometimes where someone needs help and feels like there being ignored. To be successful we all need to be a little selfless sometimes. I got to game with Hellgar today, Seriously the best Cleric I have played with in DDO so far, ( I am still new ). In the same grp was able recruit Tam another badass Cleric. We are starting to form a really decent end game team. But we still need middle of the road players level 8-14 to rock out some partys.

I have pretty much ignored my Cleric Xnolariath lvl 10 game for whatever.

I also have Lanidicus at level 6, Soon to be 12 want that rank 2 kinsei.
Back to top Go down
Nebuchanezzar
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 16

PostSubject: Re: Guild events/group events   Guild events/group events EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Still looking for some feedback on this guys, ideas/options welcome please.

Who would be interested in a weekend date for some favor farming(prob no xp) where level differences wouldn't really matter much. Little things like tearing thru Harbor quests on Elite to help people unlock backpack slots or bank slots for example.

What about setting a weekend or evening for people to do favor runs on the other servers. For F2P players the first time rewards are given PER server which can net a few hundred Turbine Points thru this.

What about setting aside a time/date for Necropolis Tapestry runs? I have my Minos Legens but you can always sell your tapestries or keep them for alts later for example.

What about some of the higher level characters? Vale quests for ingredients? Trying some of the higher level missions on Elite or even Epic in the desert. SoS/Reaver runs for runes for DT armors for example. Flagging quests for some raids you would like to be able to at least join

Never like replying to my own thread but I really want to see us do a little more a group. While the level mechanics dis-allow disparate levels for experience there are other options and I just thought I would throw some out again. If there's no response I'll let the thread die...
Back to top Go down
Nigglebaun
Board Noob
Board Noob
Nigglebaun

Gil : 34

PostSubject: Weekend Dates...   Guild events/group events EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:32 am

I'm down for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild events/group events   Guild events/group events Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild events/group events
Page 1 of 1